- 1 cup cooked Brown Rice
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 cup cubed Chicken Breast
- 1 cup sliced Mushrooms
- 1 cup chopped Tomato
- 4 sliced Green Onions
- 1 tablespoon minced Garlic
- 1 tablespoon All Purpose Seasoning, no salt
- 1/2 tablespoon dried Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 cup Tomato Sauce
- 1 cup White Beans (canned)
- 1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese reduced fat
I like wraps, the variety of things that you could put in them are endless. This version brings us to Italy.
Cook brown rice according to directions. Heat skillet over medium heat, and cook the chicken, mushrooms, onion, garlic, seasoning, and tomato in the olive oil for 5 minutes or until cooked through. Add the tomato sauce, and cook for another minute. Add beans, and rice, and top with the cheese. Microwave tortilla in damp paper towel for 30 seconds,
and fill with the chicken filling, and wrap.
per serving: 328.75 calories; 23.75 gram protein; 11 grams total fat; 4.75 gram fiber; 3.375 gram saturated fat; 31.5 grams carbohydrates; 47.75 mgs cholesterol; 215 mgs sodium